You are a Communicator Saboteur
Your results are below and have been emailed to you!
How many of these traits sound familiar?
What Does It Mean To Be A Communicator Saboteur?
“I often avoid confrontations because I have difficulties communicating my thoughts and feelings.”
What a Communicator Saboteur does Subconsciously:
(Remember, you do the following when you revert back to old patterns which lead to unfavorable outcomes.)
- Become distant, quiet and non-confrontational in uncomfortable situations
- Don’t express yourself because you’re concerned that you may say/do the wrong thing or what you say does not come out the way you planned
- Take a lot of time processing your own thoughts and feelings before you act on any communication (verbally, text, or facial expressions)
- Listen but not talk, which is why people may not know what you are thinking and feeling
- Degrade yourself if you make a mistake, which further discourages you from communicating your thoughts and feelings to others
- After reaching a breaking point, you may overly express yourself and demean others, whether to yourself or outwardly, which will cause you to disconnect from the situation for some time to process what happened
- Have a hard time letting things go because you are unsure if you did all that you could
In order to find balance when this occurs, we have provided you a solution below called The Antidote.
Your Antidote And How To Use It
Your Antidote is: EXPRESS MORE by CONNECTING to YOURSELF and OTHERS
- You protect yourself in uncomfortable situations by NOT communicating effectively or not at all. (This includes verbal or non-verbal communication.) In order to switch off this inborn protection, you need to start communicating or expressing yourself a little more.
Using the Antidote allows you to connect to what you desire and disconnect from irritants.
- Irritants can be people, things and events, or your own negative thoughts and feelings. You need to communicate differently with yourself and others. This change starts with feeling more comfortable expressing which at first can be very difficult. This will depend on the what you perceive the consequence to be if you actually express yourself.
- The more you communicate, the easier it becomes to let others know your thoughts and feelings. After you realize the positive benefits, you will be able to disconnect from your stubbornness regularly and effectively support yourself in achieving your desires.
- After you implement this new behavior, you will analyze the situation in a more balanced way. This will allow you to sit back and consider different options and act upon them quickly and more confidently. Practice your Antidote especially in difficult situations.
- Using your Antidote will encourage you to express more confidence, increase self-respect, and honor your thoughts by sharing your ideas.
Expressing more to yourself and others will allow you to
- Find balance so you can have the respect and honor you deserve in your business and life.
- Remain expressive.
- Be empowered by your ability to communicate to others without feeling vulnerable.
Uncovering Your Saboteur Is Just the Beginning
You actually have Two Other Traits besides your Communicator Saboteur – understanding them is where the real magic begins and what leads you to achieve even greater success!
Your Two Other Traits are called the Mediator Trait and the Dominant Trait.
The Mediator Trait is the bridge between your Communicator Saboteur and Dominant Trait.
The Dominant Trait is your “SUPERPOWER.” It’s your ‘Go To’ instinct, intended to get you through times of stress.
SABOTUER → MEDIATOR → DOMINANT
The Dominant Trait then OVERCOMPENSATES and goes into overdrive to save the day. Often, this causes more harm than good because the Dominant Trait doesn’t know its own strength and causes even more imbalance, reinforcing your self-sabotaging habits.
Depending on which Dominant Trait you have, it can cause you to…
- Micro-manage and take too much responsibility
- Become overly sensitive and self-absorbed in your mind
These are just a couple of ways your Dominant Trait tries to express and connect because of the self-sabotage of non-action to avoid making a mistake and feeling embarrassed at that moment.
Isn’t it time for you to learn how to STOP it dead in its tracks in your business, career and life?
Of course, it is! GET BACK TO BALANCE…
Discover how to take the correct action when you are faced with ANY ADVERSITY!
IT’S TIME to…
- Express your thoughts and feelings without feeling uncomfortable
- Confront anything and anybody to voice your opinion
- Honor and respect yourself to achieve even greater success in your business, career and life
It’s time for you to really learn how to balance expressing yourself so that you can achieve your simplest to your most outrageous goals. Click on the button below now!
RISING ABOVE ADVERSITY: How to Trust in Life and Unleash Your Inner Power!
Take the first step to effectively understanding your COMMUNICATOR SABOTEUR and its ANTIDOTE.
ORIGINALLY $197 BUT SINCE YOU
TOOK THE QUIZ TODAY,
60-DAY – 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!