You Are A Supplier Saboteur
Your results are below and have been emailed to you
How many of these traits sound familiar?
What Does It Mean To Be A Supplier Saboteur?
You protect yourself by overly supplying others as it is perceived to be less painful than GIVING and taking care of your own wants and needs.
What You’re Subconsciously Doing:
- You undervalue yourself when you overvalue others and vice versa.
- You typically are overly sensitive, unworthy and undeserving.
- You are overly patient and tolerant with people to the point where others can take advantage of your kindness or treat you like a doormat.
- You take on too much because you cannot say no.
- You do not like selfish people, so you do anything you can not to be portrayed this way.
- Feeling unworthy causes you to be afraid of rejection.
- You may at times not allow others to help you because you perceive that’s a selfish act or because of the ridicule you may receive if you do.
- You reject others before they reject you. When you do say no, others may guilt you into doing things anyway.
Whether you are overly giving or taking too much for yourself, this imbalance needs a solution.
In order to find balance, I have provided you below a solution called The Antidote.
Your Antidote And How To Use It
Your Antidote is: VALUE Yourself and Others
- Your inborn protection to uncomfortable situations is to focus on the other person’s feelings and not your own. In order to switch off your Supplier Saboteur, you need to start valuing yourself more and not focus so much on other people and things. You need to find the balance between give and take.
- Using your Antidote allows you to feel worthy of supplying yourself and others. You will stop accepting abuse because you will stop your own self-abuse. Once you experience self-love, you will no longer be tolerant of negative treatment.
- Start saying no to others if you truly do not want to do something and if you need help, start asking.
- Allowing others to help you or releasing those who devalue you gives you permission to enjoy better love, better relationships, and a better life.
- This allows you to self-nourish and not confuse it with selfishness. Selfishness and Self-nourishment are not the same. Self-nourishment is essential to a healthy business and life.
- After you realize the positive benefits, you will be able to implement this more effectively so your desires will be supplied to you. Practice your Antidote especially in difficult situations.
- I suggest start valuing yourself at least 10% or more in every situation for the next week. Write down your experiences and the consequence you had. You will see that most of your experiences will be more positive than not.
Valuing yourself and others allows you to
- Find balance, so you can accept and allow the worth you deserve in your business and life
- Remain patient and tolerant
- Be empowered by your ability to value without feeling the need to constantly overly supply others
How The Other Two Saborours Effect You
We’ve talked about your Supplier Saboteur and it’s antidote, but what about the other two Saboteurs?
DIRECTOR SABOTEUR TRAIT:
Obstructs your leadership skills, decisiveness, and your ability to stay focused and on track.
COMMUNICATOR SABOTEUR TRAIT:
Inhibits your ability to express; discourages you from confronting & taking action.
SUPPLIER SABOTEUR TRAIT:
Blocks your ability to self-nourish; leads to being under appreciated, resentful and depleted.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE STRATEGY CHAT WITH DR. AGRIOS NOW.
Take the first step to effectively understanding your SUPPLIER SABOTEUR and its ANTIDOTE.
Quickly take control of your environment and positively influence and impact the people around you.
Sign up for an enlightening and powerful confidential. no pressure conversation about how your Inborn Sabotaging Trait is involved and how to immediately turn it off with your Antidote for repeatable success.
- Dive deeper into how your Supplier Saboteur is negatively impacting your business and life;
- Uncover another hidden trait that you perceive to be beneficial;
- Receive a plan to start seeing Immediate Changes for a more fulfilling business and personal life.